DJ-TWIZZ - 01 DJ-TWIZZ - 01

It was cool.

It was really cool i think maybe it could have used something more instead of the rhythm then break then the same beats and rhythm like u need more stuff in here but well done.

*Violent Storm* *Violent Storm*

Well done.

It was good but the high pitch sounds went a bit over board at aparts but nice song it was well done.

What you feel (Techno) What you feel (Techno)

Needs Work

Iono it was good but i found like u did something wrong with teh effects with reveerb And Equoing

Chilly Chilly

Good job

I like your style and its well put together so good job

Banjo-Paste responds:

Thanks so much!

\/:Technological Funny Bone:\/ \/:Technological Funny Bone:\/

It was ok.

It Needed something more like it was kind of boring but the song in general has potential dont get me wrong. Also that one diferent beat u added was also boring. Keep making songs and keep practicing.

My Dracula My Dracula

It can be better.

Take out the Ahh and the it was a nightmare unless you edit the voice. For the organ to make it sound better, the low single note make it a lot lower to have a deeb sound and hold it. Do and add a few more diferent things and it should be good. But this song has potential,

H1gh Sk00l [Hardcore] H1gh Sk00l [Hardcore]

Well done

I like your kick it was liek teh one from this guy i think he was called Angerfist or soemthing but well done i like your style a lot

Dreamforge Dreamforge

It was ok.

It was good but like iono maybe put a bit more in. and it got a bit repetitive but other then that good job especialy with the piano

[[=In A Trance=]] [[=In A Trance=]]

This is sixk.

This is insane just like insane. You put everythign together so well and you have sick beats. Good job man like wow.Just keep makign sick songs like this.

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Sick.

That was a pretty song. I have no idea what it has to do with a lazy summer day because it doesn't really seem like a lazy song but its really sick.